Saturday, November 8, 2008

[LIVE Day 140] Brainerd

Someone is waiting to use this computer, so I can only post this quick note.

I am in Brainerd, the boat is in critical but stable condition, it is cold, I am continuing with my trip tonight. I hope to be in Minneapolis in two weeks.

After that, I should be able to post more.

2 comments:

John said...

What on earth does "critical but stable condition" mean, for a boat? Is it not going to sink? It must not if yr going on...

Kevin Saff said...

It leaks only very slowly. Bail a couple gallons at the end of the day sort of thing.